Helping People immigrate to Canada for over 18 years, call 519-250-1889

Our Services


Permanent Residence

  • Express Entry - Immigrate as a Skilled Worker
  • Family Sponsorhsip - You can sponsor your relatives, including your partner, spouse, children, parents, grandparents and others to immigrate
  • Provincial Nominees - Get nominated by a Canadian province or territory and immigrate 
  • Atlantic Immigration Pilot - Immigrate by graduating from a school or working in New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, or Newfoundland and Labrador 
  • Caregivers - Immigrate by providing care for children, the elderly or those with medical needs, or work as a live-in caregiver
  • Start-up Visa - Immigrate by establishing a business and creating jobs 
  • Self-employed - Immigrate as a self-employed person in cultural or athletic activities
  • Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot - smaller Canadian communities supporting their local economy through immigration. Pilot opens to permanent resident applicants later in 2019
  • H&C - Immigrate by seeking a request from insided Canada for an exeption based on Humanitarian and Compassionate  or public policy consideration
  • Refugees - Immigrate as a refugee or become a sponsor 
  • Appeal your immigration decision - Appeal to the Immigration and refugee Board about sponsorship, removal orders and residency obligation requirements.

Temporary Residence

  • Visit - Apply to visit, learn about the required documents needed to travel, visit family and friends, do business or transit through Canada, and how you can extend your stay. 
  • Study - Apply to study in Canada as an international student, extend your study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate. 
  • Work - Apply to work in Canada, extend a work permit or hire a foreign worker, hire through the Atlantic Immigration Pilot. Work permits can be issued to temproary wrokers, their spouses and children. To business poeple, International experience Canada candidates, students, caregivers, Live-in caregivers and agricultural workers. Some people may work without a work permit if they fall under certain categories 
  • TRP - If you are inadmissible to Canada, you may apply for a Temproary Resident Permit to enter or remain in Canada. TRP's are only issued in exceptional circumstance and at the discretion of the processing officer. 


  • Apply for Citizenship - Apply for citizenship after you've lived in Canada as permanent resident and have accumulated 3 years of residence out of the last 5 years.  
  • Proof of Citizenship - Apply for a citizenship certificate and search for citizenship records 
  • Resume Citizenship - You can become a citizen after choosing to give up your Canadian citizenship
  • Find out if you're already a Citizen - There are ways you can be a Canadian citizen 
  • Give up citizenship - Renounce your Canadian citizenship if you no longer want to be Canadian or can't be a dual citizen.

Refugees and asylum

  • Claim Refugee Protection from inside Canada - You can apply in Canada as a refugee if you fear persecution or if you are in danger if you return to your home country
  • Appeal a refugee claim  - The Refugee Appeal Division (RAD) coniders appeals against decisions of the Refugee Protection Division (RPD) to allow or reject claims for refugee protection. 
  • PRRA - If you're being removed from Canada, you may be eligible for a pre-removal risk assessment. 
  • Sponsor a refugee - you may be able to help sponsor refugees from abroad who qualify to come to Canada through private sponsorship. 

Hearings and Appeals

  • Sponsorship appeal - you may file an appeal if your sponsorship application has been refused. 
  • Removal Order - You may receive a removal order from the Immigration Division after an admisiblity hearing or during an examination by an immigration officer
  • Refused a travel document - you may file an appeal if you were refused a Permanent Resident travel document at an overseas visa office. 
  • Minister's appeal -  If the Immigration Division decides that you are not inadmissible and can remain in Canda, the Minsister of Public Safety can appeal to the IAD. You can participate in the appeal to explain why you should be able to stay in Canada.

Immigration & Citizenship Enforcement and violations

  • Arrests, detentions and removals - Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) carries out arrests, detentions and removals of individuals who are not permitted in Canada. 
  • Detention reviews - CBSA officers can detain a foreign national or a permanent resident if, it is necessary to complete an examination or; There are reasons to believe that the person is indamissible on grounds of security, violating human or international rights, serious criminality, criminality or organized criminality. 
  • Admissiblity hearings - When CBSA request an admissiblity hearing, it also sends the IRB a report. The report explains why it believes the person should not be allowed to enter or remain in Canada. 

We can help you!

The rights of applicants applying for immigration status to Canada are often enhanced when represented by effective authorized counsel.  Mr. Khodor Ken Aboutaam is authorized by the Canadian government to represent your interests.  You may obtain a confirmation of his current standing and credentials by contacting ICCRC